A gang is a group of players who come together in one team and play together, combining their bets against others.
Playing in a gang, you get your skins back if someone from your teammates wins. If you win, then you give skins to your teammates, but you take away the skins of those who played in another gang, or even without a gang.
Join the gangs and unite your chances of winning others! If your teammate wins, you always get back your skins!
- Gangs are needed in order to significantly reduce your risk of losing Skins in battles. Also, participation in gangs enables you and your friends to automatically return skins to each other. You do not need to transfer skins manually, everything happens automatically.
- If you win by playing with gang members, you take away the winnings, except for the skins of your team. Your gang members automatically get their skins back.
- If you lose, but your gang member won, you get back only your skins, and the winnings go to the winner.
- If you lose and Members of your gang, you do not get your skins back. The winner is the player who is in another gang or just plays one.
- You can only be in one gang.
- To join another gang, go to her gang and click Click the Apply button.
- Entry requests are seen by all gang members, but only the administrator can accept or reject the application.
- A gang can have up to 10 gangsters.
- If you are the creator of a gang and want to leave the grouping, you must first transfer the admin rights to another member of the gang on your group page.
- The commission does not take the skins of your team if any of you have won
- The gang statistics are updated only if several members of the group participate in the battle. If you are playing alone, consisting in a gang, then your games are not counted in the gang statistics