HASH SHA256 3ac31aa8d6325a86a103c5a6d3850986efdf0c932eec82b61998721d683e06ed
Number of round: 0.489778190690723425719293527520
Check the integrity of battles CSGetto.com
At the beginning of each round CSGetto.com site generates a random long integer from 0 to 1 (for example, 0.949051718690916267685893419884) and encrypts it through the SHA256 algorithm. P>
The result of the encryption can be seen in the early rounds. P> < p> at the end of the round service multiplies the encrypted previous number by the total amount of tickets to give number of the winning ticket p>
Example:. at the end of the round overall deposit totaled $ 100 (10,000 tickets for the game), and a given number was 0.949051718690916267685893419884. Service multiplies the number 0.949051718690916267685893419884 10,000 and gets the number of 9491. P>
This will be the number of the winning ticket, which will be shown at the time of the draw. P>
The principle of fair play that we can not know how many tickets will be the end of the round, a random number for the multiplication is given in the beginning of the game. p>
that is why we can not influence the results of the drawing, and to decrypt the hash need a few million years and a supercomputer, which is significantly less than the duration of the round and each bet in Battle can modify the winning ticket p>
A gang is a group of players who come together in one team and play together, combining their bets against others.
Playing in a gang, you get your skins back if someone from your teammates wins. If you win, then you give skins to your teammates, but you take away the skins of those who played in another gang, or even without a gang.
Join the gangs and unite your chances of winning others! If your teammate wins, you always get back your skins!
- Gangs are needed in order to significantly reduce your risk of losing Skins in battles. Also, participation in gangs enables you and your friends to automatically return skins to each other. You do not need to transfer skins manually, everything happens automatically.
- If you win by playing with gang members, you take away the winnings, except for the skins of your team. Your gang members automatically get their skins back.
- If you lose, but your gang member won, you get back only your skins, and the winnings go to the winner.
- If you lose and Members of your gang, you do not get your skins back. The winner is the player who is in another gang or just plays one.
- You can only be in one gang.
- To join another gang, go to her gang and click Click the Apply button.
- Entry requests are seen by all gang members, but only the administrator can accept or reject the application.
- A gang can have up to 10 gangsters.
- If you are the creator of a gang and want to leave the grouping, you must first transfer the admin rights to another member of the gang on your group page.
- The commission does not take the skins of your team if any of you have won
- The gang statistics are updated only if several members of the group participate in the battle. If you are playing alone, consisting in a gang, then your games are not counted in the gang statistics